If you want beautiful pictures for your project - please select this listing.
This listing includes 13 illustrations + front/back cover.
I am an experienced illustrator for children's books, I have graduated from an academy of fine art and own different styles of painting.
I'm always open to interesting projects and I'm not afraid of complex and untypical tasks. I look forward to helping you with your project.
My style is colorful and whimsical to attract children's attention. I am really passioned about my work and love to tell stories. My goal is to provide creative visual solutions that fit your projects. I
If you need an entire book please contact me first before order! We can discuss the storyboard, and brainstorm the idea and I will calculate the best price for you.
I will provide you with high quality illustration and in the size you required. Before that, I will collect all the needs and requirements for your project. You send me manuscript of the book or the page and I'll send the sketch first. The revisions can be applied if necessary.
1. Pencil sketches: A basic set of pencil roughs for page composition, designed to get a feel for what the author and illustrator are thinking. This is a good opportunity for the author to make comments.
2. Refined sketches: A detailed set of pencil sketches including character development. Another opportunity here for the author to make comments.
3. Color Sample: One full-color illustration will be supplied for author approval before proceeding.
4. Final artwork: A set of high-resolution illustrations in digital form.
1. 30% Deposit to begin the project.
2. 30% Payment on completion of an approved color sample.
3. 40% Balance on delivery of final artwork
All of these details will be provided in a contract.
Illustrations for a typical children's book take at least three months to complete.
This time frame depends heavily on the communication between author and illustrator. I look forward to working with you to bring your story to life.