Sign up with email
Kindrlingrepresented by: Julian Rejmanowski Eichendorffstraße 110115 Berlin
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
The European Commission provides an Online Dispute Resolution (OS) platform, which you can find here.I am neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer dispute resolution service.
1. The design provider posts a listing and price for the service.
2. The client (the buyer) selects options (price, design service type etc.) and clicks on the "Request" button.
3. On the following page, the buyer reviews the details of the purchase and clicks "Checkout with PayPal," which transfers him/her to PayPal to complete the payment. If the payment is not completed within 1 hour, the transaction attempt will be closed. Once the payment is completed, the buyer will receive a copy of the transaction details.
4. The provider will receive an email of a new transaction for his/her approval.
5. The provider needs to confirm the booking request and only then the transaction will be completed.
6. If the transaction is not accepted within 3 days or before the end date (whatever comes first), the transaction is cancelled and no money is transferred.
7. Once accepted, the payment minus fees will be transferred to the provider’s PayPal account.
8. The provider and the client can then discuss any other details regarding the class.
9. Once the delivery has been received by the client, the booking can be marked as completed. The client can post a review.
1. The Kinderling Platform supports PayPal payments. With PayPal providers can receive payments through PayPal accounts, credit cards, debit cards, PayPal accounts and more.
2. In order to receive payments, providers are required to have a PayPal account.
4. Once a booking
is accepted, the money (minus PayPal's payment processing fee and Kindrling's 7% service fee) will be transferred to the provider’s PayPal account.
5. Users may not offer or accept payments using any other method other than through Kinderling Platform. If you have been asked to use an alternative method, please let us know immediately.
Kindrling Terms. Welcome to Kindrling.com.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Kindrling website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Kindrling.com (the"Site") by Kindrling with respect to payment processing services. Kindrling.com is referred hereto as "Kindrling", "we" or "us".
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the Kindrling services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available by email if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Kindrling makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users (e.g. authors, writers) who purchase services on Kindrling.
Sellers are users (e.g. illustrators, designers) who offer and perform services through listings on Kindrling.
- Sellers create listings (through the “post a listing” feature on the top right of our the Kindrling Site) on Kindrling to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Each listing you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 93% (7% Kindrling service fee), minus PayPal and/or Stripe fees (if applicable), of the purchase amount.
- Kindrling accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- For more information about receiving payments and fees see the “How it works” page.
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers.
- For security concerns, Kindrling may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Kindrling accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Kindrling platform.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the “Author Announcement” feature. Services requested on Kindrling must be an allowed service on Kindrling. Users should refrain from using the “Author Announcement” feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Kindrling.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Kindrling's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Kindrling platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Kindrling platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s profile page.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Kindrling for assistancehere.
User Conduct and Protection
Kindrling enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase children’s illustration services. Services offered on Kindrling reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy. Members of the Kindrling community communicate and engage through orders and on Kindrling’s Social Media Forums.
Kindrling maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Kindrling. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Kindrling.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service or inquiries regarding your account, please contact the Kindrling team via email.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the chat feature.
- Kindrling does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- Kindrling does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Kindrling platform.
- All information (except file exchanges via email) must be performed exclusively on Kindrling's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Kindrling is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Kindrling to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Kindrling.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to us directly. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Kindrling does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Kindrling should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Kindrling condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders.
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their listings or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page or chat function. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Kindrling will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Kindrling Profile - You may not create a false identity on Kindrling, misrepresent your identity, create a Kindrling profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Kindrling reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - Kindrling will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Kindrling for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Kindrling. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered illustration/design work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- Kindrling reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Kindrling's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Kindrling.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using Kindrling's dispute tools or by contacting the Kindrling team.
- Kindrling may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Kindrling will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Kindrling after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Kindrling will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Kindrling by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Kindrling does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the Kindrling platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Kindrling is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the listings, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Kindrling.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Kindrling’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Kindrling will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
If you purchase an illustration/design work for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a a listing and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER KINDRLING NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH KINDRLING MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL KINDRLING, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Kinderling service: Sharetribe Ltd
info (at) sharetribe.com
Name of the register
User register of the Kinderling service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Kinderling community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website ("first-party cookies"), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website ("third party cookies"). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and our Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website.
Social media cookies
Third-party cookies from social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) let us track social network users when they visit our Website, use our Services or share content, by using a tagging mechanism provided by those social networks.
These cookies are also used for event tracking and remarketing purposes. Any data collected with these tags will be used in accordance with our and social networks’ privacy policies. We will not collect or share any personally identifiable information from the user.
What are your cookie options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do we will send you an email to notify you. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Policy was created with WebsitePolicies.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
This document was last updated on March 31, 2020